A Look at the Goodyear Integrity
At Moody’s Tire & Auto Service in Franklin, TN, we’ve been carrying Goodyear tires for a long, long time. We’re a proud Goodyear dealer, and one of the best-selling Goodyear models is the all-season Integrity. The Goodyear Integrity is the OEM tire on a wide range of sedans, minivans and SUVs, and for good reason. It provides a supple, forgiving ride with low noise, great road manners and excellent traction in a wide range of weather and road conditions. Let’s take a closer look at the Goodyear Integrity:
· The Integrity uses a tread compound that’s optimized for long wear and grip in dry, rainy or light wintry conditions, while providing a smooth, quiet ride.
· The Goodyear Integrity’s solid centerline rib offers great straight-line stability on the highway along with good steering response and cornering ability. Centerline ribs help move water away from the tire’s contact patch for traction on wet roads, helping to fight hydroplaning.
· Internally, the Goodyear Integrity is built with layers of high-tensile steel belts for rigidity and stability, which translates to a tough, long-wearing tire that offers many miles of fuel-efficient driving.
· Goodyear designed the Integrity with a system of tread grooves and sipes to help with traction in rain and light snow or slush.
· Goodyear backs the Integrity with a 50,000 mile limited treadwear warranty.
With millions of satisfied drivers using the Goodyear Integrity as either a replacement tire or OEM on their vehicles, it’s a real winner from the Goodyear brand (and at a surprisingly affordable price). And it’s, of course, backed by Goodyear’s service network and a reputation for quality that can’t be beat.
If you’ve got a sedan, minivan, light truck or SUV and you’re thinking it’s time for replacement tires, give us a call at Moody’s Tire & Auto Service in Franklin, TN and let us make you a great price on a set of Goodyear Integrity tires for your vehicle!