Nationwide Limited Warranty Program InformationCongratulations on the purchase of your new tires and the ProtectionPlus Nationwide Warranty Program. Your ProtectionPlus Nationwide Warranty covers your tires against road hazzard damage for a period of 4 years or until the tire(s) is worn to 2/32" whichever occurs first. Road Hazzard damage is damage that occurs when a tire failed due to a puncture, bruise, or break incurred during the course of normal driving conditions. Nails, Glass, and Potholes are the most common examples. This limited tire warranty is issued and made by the Independent Tire Dealer from whom you purchased the tires, and is separate from, and in addition to, the warranty coverage provided by the manufacturer of the tire. The warranty coverage applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
What You Must Do To Obtain Warranty Service
1. If you are within 25 miles of the location in which you originally purchased the tires and the tire warranty plan, you must return you vehicle and the damaged tire(s) to that location. If you are further than 25 miles from the orginal place of purchase, you may call the warranty administrator at 800-351-8565 for assistance in finding a location capable of servicing your vehicle in the area. You may also find your own servicing location and have them call the warranty administrator, you may pay for the warranty service and submit the invoice for reimbursement.
2. You must present this Registation Certificate along with your original invoice identifying the purchase of the tires and the warranty plan.
3. A record indicating the tire received proper care and maintenance, as prescribed by the tire and vehicle manufacturers must be maintained. A form is included on this plan that your servicing dealer may use to document that such care was provided.
4. The damaged tire must be made available for inspection by the Dealer and/or the program administrator.
5. All claims must be submitted within 60 days of the date the damage was incurred. In the event you are unable to provide the information listed above, this warranty shall be void.
Flat Tire Changing AssistanceFor 24 months from the date of purchase of this plan, you may receive flat tire changing assistance by calling the service provider of you choice. If you need assistance in locating a service provider in your area, you may call 800-351-8565. You must pay for the service and will be reimbursed up to $75.00 for eligible expenses incurred for flat tire changing assistance. Flat tire changing assistance is strictly limited to the installation of your usable spare tire. If you require a tow or any other service other than the installation of a useable spare tire, you are solely responsible for any charges. 1. A photocopy of the orginal invoice and this tire warranty certificate. 2. A photocopy of paid invoice for spare tire installation from the valid auto service provider. This paid invoice must detail the name, address, and telephone number of the service provider. Submit the above documentations to: Flat Tire Changing Reimbursement Dept. P.O. Box 33535 Denver, CO 80233-0535 EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS The following vehicles are not eligible for coverage: Vehicles with a manufacturers load rating capacity of 1 ton or greater or a GVWR of greater than 8850 lbs. Any emergency service vehicle, any vehicle used for hire, towing, constuction or load rating capacity of 1 ton or greater or a GCWR of greater that 8850 lbs. Any emergency service vehicle, any vehicle used for hire, towing, construction, or postal service. Any vehicle used for farm, ranch, agricultural, or off-road service. Coverage excludes damage from off-road use. Coverage excludes damage from collision, fire, vandalism, theft, snow chains, manufacturer's defects, abuse and neglect. Also excuded are damages resulting from mechanical failures or interference with vehicle components. Also excluded are any tires that have been retreaded, recapped, re-grooved, remolded, tubed, or repaired in a manner other than per maufacturers guidelines. This plan covers only the tires registared to the customer and listed by DOT number on the original invoice or warranty certificate. COSEQUENTAL AND INIDENTAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of condequental and incidental damages; therefore, such limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. No expressed guarantees given other than that stated herein. This service plan gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights which vary from state to state. You may return the invoice to the selling dealer within 10 business days of purchase for a full refund of the amount paid for this road hazard plan.
Flat Tire Repair:
If your tire is damaged due to a road hazard and can be safely repaired. the tire will be repaired per manufacturers guidelines at any participating facility. The repair will be provided to you free of charge if performed by a participating Service Bay Facility. If the repair is performed buy a non-Service Bay Facility, the plan will cover up to $20.00 to have the tire repaired. The road hazard coverage will remain in effect on the covered tire for the remainder of the warranty period. You do not need to purchase new road hazard coverage for a tire that had been repaired.